Thursday 20 May 2010

Jon Burgerman at FEED!





Last Wednesday our college held a FEED night staring an Illustrator named Jon Burgerman and I have to admit I was really intrigued with his presentation or talk.
I respect the guy alot for he's been through so much and his illustrations were really inspiring, alot different from my geometric shapes that I use for illustrations but I still draw crazy characters when I doodle so I really liked his characters.
I like his style of contor lines and the colour fills, it really gives off a sense of street art but there is a sense of maturity about his style too.
All in all I think it was a great FEED night and Jon Burgerman has inspired me to do a little collaboration piece for my animation with starring the characrters in my animation and not involve geometric shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment