Sunday 7 March 2010

The family Tree.

I started planning out what I'm going to do for my FMP on Dna, and I thought that maybe looking at my family tree might hold some ideas for what I can do for my project.
One of my main ideas was to create a very big piece of art work, meaning I planning to go traditional, paints, inks, charcoal and other mixed media. The size is meant to be 'big' I mean four A2 papers taped together.
The content of my work would be a massive detailed drawing of a tree with drawings of some of my
family memebers sitting in the tree.
The idea is still floating around in my head and was the first idea to pop into my head since the mention of the FMP.
I might need to gather some reffrence material to work with, deffinatly for my family members, I'm going to need some family photos.
I will post some more ideas soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment