Sunday 21 March 2010

Oh Yeah Studio

Oh Yeah Studio, I really found a general liking to all their pieces of artwork, the shapes the illustrations, the blending of shapes and illustrations it works really well and it inspires me to try out some of it on photographs.


I like the blending of illustrations this studio does, it's really interesting and it does create some really interesting artwork, I also like the limited colours they use, black and red, with different shades of each, it really works well.


Random Shapes! Love the colours and the texture feel to the shapes, it's kind of hard to link this to DNA... Everyone has a different shape? I don't know...


I really like the colours in this piece, grey, almost black colours also the inclusion of the two red shapes works really well. The grainy feel to shapes is also a nice addition, I might have to give it a try.


I really love this piece, it's got alot more going on, many people would consider it 'a mess' but I call it brilliance, the illustrations alone are really interesting, the colours and random shapes just give it more energy and feeling, I also like the composition of the piece, where almost all of the piece has something to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment