Sunday 7 March 2010

Trees unite!

My second idea for my FMP project is still on the 'tree' subject but not so much on my family tho.
I think I'm pushing it with this one but the image in my head of the produced piece looks interesting to try and create, it again a massive peice of thousands of different photos of trees,
and digitally I would bring lay all the photos to create a mosaic of a tree or typography.
I played around with this idea abit on illustrator but not using photos of trees but just with any photos I could find on my pc, the results weren't too good, it looked more pixel than old 8-bit graphics. It also crashed my pc when I was trying to save it, becasue I had copied and pasted the pictures alot.
So I was not happy with the test, I might need to plan it out abit more, and remind myself that the piece is going to be made of photos of trees so it could add some colour to the piece.
I'm going to need some more planning on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment